DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH
Telephone: +49 178 5012882
Firmeninhaber: Tim Jaudszims (Geschäftsführer)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg)
Registernummer: HRB 213624 B
USt-Id Nr. gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE329306514
Responsible for the content according to Section 55(2) of RStV (German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement):
Tim Jaudszims (Geschäftsführer)
DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH
10119 Berlin, Germany
Content of this website
AER Scents is not liable for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against AER Scents which refer to damage of a material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect or incomplete information are generally excluded, provided that there is no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of AER Scents. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. AER Scents reserves the express right to change, supplement, or delete parts of the web pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
REFERENCES AND LINKS
The internet offer of AER Scents contains links to external websites of third parties over whose contents AER Scents has no influence. Therefore, AER Scents cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the linked websites are responsible for their content. The linked websites were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. No illegal content was apparent at that time. Continued monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. AER Scents will delete any such links immediately upon becoming aware of any infringements.
The content on these pages created by AER Scents is subject to German copyright law. Any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law must be approved in writing by the respective author or creator. Copies and downloads from this site may only be used for private, non-commercial purposes. Contents of third parties on the website of AER Scents observe AER Scents as the copyright of third parties and respect this accordingly. Those contents are therefore also marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright violation, please contact AER Scents with a corresponding message. AER Scents will of course remove any such content immediately upon becoming aware of any infringements.
Our website uses Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies.” Cookies are files which are stored on your computer in order to allow Google to analyze your use of our website. This information and your IP address is transmitted to and stored by Google servers in the USA.
Google analyzes the information on your use of our website. In the process, reports about your activities on our website will be created and made available to us. This may also serve the purpose of being able to offer or provide other services associated with the use of our website or the use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties are appointed by Google to perform such processing. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other Google data.
You have the possibility to prevent these cookies from being stored on your computer. To do this, you must change the appropriate settings in your Internet browser. However, this may result in limited usability of our website for you. You can prevent the collection, transmission, and processing of your data and your IP address by Google. You can download and install a plugin for your Internet browser for this purpose. This plugin is available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH
Last updated: March 1, 2021
§ 1 Scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&Cs”) apply to all contracts concluded via the online shop www.aerscents.com between DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH and customers who are
- consumers or
- entrepreneurs (but only as end customers)
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their self-employed professional activity.
(3) An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which acts in exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity when concluding a legal transaction.
(4) The version of the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the order is definitive.
§ 2 Acknowledgment of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The customer acknowledges that they have read and agree to these T&Cs as soon as they enter an order.
(2) The inclusion of any general terms and conditions or contractual conditions of the customer which deviate from these terms and conditions will be rejected, unless they are explicitly accepted by DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH.
§ 3 Orders and conclusion of contracts
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but instead an invitation to order. The customer can choose products from the assortment of DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH and gather them in a “shopping cart” by clicking the “Add to cart” button. By clicking the “Buy Now” button, the customer submits a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart and an offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) The receipt of the order is confirmed by an automatic email. The automatic confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute an acceptance of the customer's offer. It only documents that the customer's order has been received by DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH.
(3) As soon as the ordered goods are dispatched, the customer will receive another confirmation by email. The purchase contract is only concluded when this written confirmation of the dispatch of the goods is sent.
(4) If, at the time of the order, the product selected by the customer is permanently unavailable, DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH will inform the customer immediately in a separate email. DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH will then refrain from accepting the order.
In this case, no contract is concluded.
(5) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH will likewise inform the customer immediately in the order confirmation. In the case of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. Any payments already made by the customer will be refunded immediately.
(6) The contractual partner is DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH, Rosenthalerstraße 72A, 10119 Berlin, Germany.
(7) The contract is concluded in the German/Englisch language.
§ 4 Section 4 Customer account (online account) and password
(1) Orders can be placed on our website both with a customer account (online account) and without a customer account, as a guest.
(2) When ordering with a customer account (online account), it is necessary to enter a user name and a password. This information must not be given to third parties. In the event of disclosure, the registered user (customer) shall be responsible for the orders placed using their data (user name, password) and any resulting claims.
§ 5 Storage of the contract text
(1) When ordering with a customer account (online account), the text of the contract and the customer's entered information during the ordering process, together with the version of the T&Cs valid at the time of ordering and customer information, are stored by DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH and can be viewed by the customer in their customer account (online account).
(2) For orders without a customer account (online account), no contract text is stored.
(3) Independent of this, DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH sends an order confirmation and the version of the T&Cs and customer information valid at the time of the order to the email address given by the customer.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal / cancellation
As a consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods. In the case of a contract for several goods which you have ordered in a single order and which are delivered separately, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the final good.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us
DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH
Rosenthalerstraße 72A, 10119 Berlin
Phone: +49 178 5012882
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (for example, an email, fax, or letter sent by post).
You can use our sample order cancellation form for this (though it is not required that you do so). In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification that you intend to exercise your right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to pay the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to the following address immediately and within fourteen days at the latest from the day you informed us of the cancellation of this contract:
DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH
Rosenthalerstraße 72A, 10119 Berlin, Germany
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of this fourteen-day period. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
End of the withdrawal policy
§ 6 does not apply to entrepreneurs.
§ 7 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices are total prices; they include packaging costs and the statutory value-added tax (VAT).
(2) Delivery within Germany is free of shipping costs.
Otherwise, the respective valid sales tax is included in the shipping costs. The shipping costs are clearly indicated in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
§ 8 Delivery; availability
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the address provided by the customer.
(2) We deliver to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Switzerland, Bahrain, Brunei, China, Israel, Japan, Qatar, Kuwait, Maldives, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Morocco, South Africa, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, British, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Martinique, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Sint Maarten, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Argentina, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Colombia, Netherlands Antilles, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Timor Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, French Southern Territories, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands, Canada, Mexico, United States.
(3) The estimated delivery time is displayed directly in the shopping cart. The delivery time starts one day after the dispatch confirmation has been sent. If the order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday, the delivery time begins at the end of the next subsequent working day.
(4) If not all ordered products are in stock, we are entitled to make partial deliveries at our expense, as far as this is reasonable for you.
(5) If the customer is a consumer, the risk of accidental destruction, accidental damage, or accidental loss of the delivered goods shall be transferred to the customer at the point in time at which the goods are delivered to the customer or the customer is in default of acceptance. In all other cases, the risk shall pass to the customer upon delivery of the goods to the transport company.
§ 9 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH until payment is complete. Prior to transfer of ownership, pledging, transfer by way of security, processing, or modification is not permitted without our consent.
§ 10 Terms of payment
(1) DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH accepts the following payment methods: Direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard), instant bank transfer, and AmazonPay.
(2) For payment by direct debit, DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH is authorized to collect the price specified in the order overview from the customer's bank account after the customer has granted a direct debit authorization. The customer must ensure that there are sufficient funds in the bank account. DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH is to be informed immediately about any changes to the bank account information. The customer bears any costs arising from a reversal of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank account information.
(3) When paying by credit card, your credit card will not be charged until the order is completed. (4) PayPal – The customer pays the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. The customer must be already registered there or register first. After legitimation with the access data, the customer may confirm the payment order to us.
(5) Instant bank transfer – The purchase price will be debited from your account when the order is completed.
(6) The statutory default regulations apply.
§ 11 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects apply.
(2) The following only applies to entrepreneurs: The customer must carefully examine the goods immediately after receiving them. The delivered goods shall be deemed to have been approved by the customer if a defect is not notified to us (i) in the case of obvious defects within five working days of delivery or (ii) otherwise within five working days of discovery of the defect.
§ 12 Disclaimer
(1) Claims for damages of the customer against DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH are excluded, insofar as DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH or its vicarious agents have not acted deliberately or with gross negligence.
(2) Liability for damages resulting from injury to life, body, and health, for negligent or intentional violation of essential contractual obligations or insofar as liability is mandatory under the Product Liability Act or due to “Essential contractual obligations” are obligations whose fulfillment is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance the customer may regularly rely
§ 13 Right to set-off
The customer is not entitled to set off against our claims unless the customer's counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. The customer is also entitled to set off against our claims if the customer asserts notices of defects or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
§ 14 Data privacy
§ 15 Amendment of the General Terms and Conditions / right of modification
We are entitled to unilaterally amend these General Terms and Conditions of Business to the extent that this is necessary to eliminate any subsequently arising problems of equivalence or to adapt to changed legal or technical conditions. We will inform the customer about any changes by sending the contents of the changed regulations to the last known email address of the customer. The change becomes part of the contract if the customer does not object in writing or in text form to its inclusion in the contractual relationship within six weeks of receipt of the notification of change.
§ 16 Severability clause
If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions should be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
§ 17 Applicable law; place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG)
(2) If the customer is a merchant in the sense of Section 1(1) of the German Commercial Code (HGB), a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law, the courts in Berlin shall have exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with the contractual relationship concerned. In all other cases, we or the customer may bring an action before any court having jurisdiction based on statutory provisions.
The responsible party for the operation of the website www.aerscents.com (including the integrated online shop) according to the terms of the GDPR, as well as provider in terms of the German Telemedia Act, is DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH, Rosenthalerstraße 72A, 10119 Berlin, Germany, Phone: +49 178 5012882,
DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH Managing director: Tim Jaudszims
If you have any questions about data privacy, please send us an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING VIA WEB SERVER
It is generally possible for you to visit our website (including the integrated online shop) without providing any personal data yourself as long as you do not buy anything or register. When accessing individual web pages belonging to our website, however, the following data is automatically collected and processed by the server:
• Referrer (previously visited website)
• Requested website or file
• Browser type and browser version
• Operating system used
• Device used
• Time of access
• IP address (anonymized).
You are not recognizable to us as an identifiable, specific person on the basis of this data, which is automatically deleted 7 days after its collection. The data mentioned above will be processed by us for the following purposes: Ensuring smooth connection of the website, ensuring comfortable use of our website, evaluation of system security and stability and for other administrative purposes. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies” (see explanation above under Section 3). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the website operator and providing other services for the website operator relating to website activity and Internet usage. These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We would like to point out that, on this website, Google Analytics has been provided with the extension "anonymizeIp" in order to guarantee an anonymous collection of IP addresses. Your IP address transmitted by Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google. The data sent and linked to cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months.
USE OF HOTJAR
We use Hotjar, which is primarily a tracking-code-based web analysis tool from Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta. Hotjar is used to anonymously record interactions of randomly selected individual visitors to our website. This creates a log of information such as mouse movements and clicks, with the aim of identifying possibilities for improvement of our offer. In addition, Hotjar is used to evaluate information on the operating system, browser, incoming and outgoing references (links), geographical origin, as well as resolution and type of the terminal device accessing our website offer, for statistical purposes. We also offer the possibility of anonymous user feedback via Hotjar using what are known as “feedback pools.” The information collected is not associated with a specific person. It is stored by Hotjar Ltd. and is not shared with other third parties. Additional information on Hotjar functions and data usage can be found at: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy (see the “Passive Collection” category in particular).
If you do not want website analysis using Hotjar, you can deactivate it (opt out) on all Internet pages that use Hotjar by setting a DoNotTrack header in your browser. You will find more information on the following page:
USE OF YANDEX.METRICA
This site uses Yandex.Metrica, a web-analysis and click-tracking service of the company Yandex, ООО "Яндекс" in Russia, 119021 Moscow, L. Tolstoj Street, 16. The information generated by this service about your use of our website (including your anonymous IP address) is transferred to a Yandex server in the Russian Federation and stored there.
Cookies may be used for this purpose, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable analysis of your use of the website.
Yandex will use this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Yandex may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Yandex's behalf. You can object to this form of data collection and storage at any time with effect for the future.
As part of our legitimate interest in optimizing our website, we use the services of Outbrain UK Limited, 5 New Bridge Street, London. Through a widget on some of our websites, website users are directed to additional content within our website and to third-party websites that may be of interest to them. The content displayed in the Outbrain widget is automatically controlled and delivered by Outbrain in terms of content and technology.
TABOOLAOur website uses retargeting technology from Taboola Inc., 16 Madison Square West, 7th floor, New York, NY 10010, USA ("Taboola"). Depending on their usage behavior, visitors to our website can therefore be directed to other own content or third-party content that may correspond to their areas of interest via banners. This content is displayed via a cookie for the analysis of previous usage without personal data being saved. For this purpose, a cookie is stored on your computer or mobile device in order to record anonymous data on your surfing behavior and to individualize the content. If the information collected and analyzed is of a personal nature, it will be processed in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the display of personalized content and market research.
LINKEDIN CONVERSION TRACKING
The BrandTrust website uses the analysis and conversion tracking technology of the LinkedIn platform. This LinkedIn technology allows you to see more relevant advertising based on your interests. In addition, AER Scents receives aggregated and anonymous reports from LinkedIn about ad activity and information about how you interact with the AER Scents site.
You may opt out of LinkedIn's analysis of your usage patterns and the display of interest-based recommendations. To do so, please click this link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
On our website, we use what is known as a “Pinterest Tag”; this is used for the purpose of our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our website.
With the help of the Pinterest tag, Pinterest is able to derive a target group for the presentation of ads (what are known as “Promoted Pins”) from visitors to our website.
Accordingly, we use the Pinterest Tag to display the Promoted Pins only to those Pinterest users who have shown an interest in our website. With the help of the Pinterest Tag, we also want to make sure that our Promoted Pins match the potential interest of the users and do not annoy them.
The processing of data by Pinterest is subject to Pinterest's Data Use Policy: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/ad-data-terms
In addition, you have the option of turning off behavioral advertising in the Pinterest settings (Edit settings >> Privacy and data >> Personalization).
DATA COLLECTION AND USE FOR CONTRACT PROCESSING AND WHEN OPENING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
If you order as a guest, we will store your data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and delete it as soon as we are no longer legally obliged to store it, i.e. after completion of the contract and expiration of all tax and commercial storage obligations. Mandatory information (required for the processing of the contracts) is marked separately as such; entering any further information is voluntary. When you create a customer account, the data you enter there will be stored in such a way that it can be removed; you can always delete the account in the customer area.
As part of the ordering process and to create a customer account, we collect, process, store, and use the following personal data provided by you: salutation, name, billing address, delivery address, date of birth, email address, telephone number; depending on the type of payment method selected: bank details, credit card data (name of card-holder, credit card number, expiration date and card verification number).
For the purpose of delivering your order, we will pass on your name and delivery address to an authorized shipping company. To process the payment, we pass on the following data to the respective payment service provider:
• Paypal: customer ID in the shop, order number, name of the customer, address of the customer, total amount
• Ingenico ePayment: customer ID in the shop, order number, total amount
• Instant bank transfer: customer ID in the shop, order number, total amount
The legal basis for the collection, processing, and transmission of data for orders in the online shop is Art. 6(1)(1)(b) of the GDPR. The contract cannot be executed without the processing of the data marked as mandatory.
PRODUCT INFORMATION/EMAIL ADVERTISING
As our customer, if you have ordered our products before, you will regularly receive product information from us by email – regardless of whether you have subscribed to a newsletter. Our goal here is to send you information about products from our range that may interest you based on your recent purchases from us. If you no longer wish to receive product information or any (advertising) messages from us, you can object to this at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. To do this, simply send a message in written form (e.g. email, fax, letter) to the contact above. You will of course also find an unsubscribe link in every email from us.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR, as it is in our legitimate interest to provide specific information to existing customers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
You can give your consent to subscribe to our newsletter, in which we keep you informed about our current interesting offers. For registration to our newsletter, we use what is known as a double-opt-in procedure. In other words, after you register, we will send you an email to the address you provided, in which you will be asked to confirm that you actually wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we will store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this is to be able to prove that you have registered and, if necessary, to investigate any potential misuse of your personal data.
Only your email address is required in order for us to send the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you more personally. After you submit your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Art. 6(1)(1)(a) of the GDPR. 4
You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter without incurring any costs other than the message transmission costs according to the basic rates. To do this, simply send a message of cancellation in written form (e.g. email, fax, letter) to the contact above. You will of course also find an unsubscribe link in every email from us.
Your payment data is encrypted during the ordering process and transmitted over the Internet. We employ technical and organizational measures to secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification, or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us, especially if you share your computer with others.
…to information (Art. 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive information about whether we have processed any personal data about you (and, if so, exactly what data), free of charge and at any time.
…to correction (Art. 16 of the GDPR)
You have the right to demand at any time that we correct data we have stored about you.
...to deletion and limitation (Art. 17 and 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to demand at any time that we delete data we have stored about you. We will then delete the data, unless we are entitled or obligated to store it for other reasons. Accordingly, you can demand that we limit the processing of your data.
…to portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR)
With regard to personal data which you have provided to us and which we have processed automatically on the basis of your consent, you may at any time request us to provide you with your relevant personal data. You can then transmit this data to other companies. Upon request – and if technically possible – we can also transfer the data directly to a specific company indicated by you.
…to object and to withdraw consent (Art. 21 and Art. 7(3) of the GDPR)
As we have already informed you, you can object to the use of your data for advertising purposes at any time. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
…to lodge a complaint (Art. 77 of the GDPR)
If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
...to exercise your rights
To exercise any of your rights or in case of questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, transfer or deletion of data and revocation of consent previously granted, contact us using the contact information above (by email, fax, or letter).
USE OF LIVEREACH
1. Users of social media (“users”), in particular Instagram, regularly contact us in their own photo and video contributions (“content”). This happens e.g. by linking a photo or comment to our Instagram profile @aerscents, or using one of our campaign hashtags, e.g. #aerscents.
2. Linked content includes products that we sell. In order to search for this relevant content and to make it usable for us, we use the software solution of the third-party provider “Livereach”, operated by Gorilla GmbH, Geisbergweg 8, 48143 Münster, Germany.
3. If Livereach has found a publicly available content that is relevant to us, we will contact the user who published the content. The user then has the opportunity to grant us the rights of use by agreeing to the conditions of participation.
5. Livereach is used in our interest to advertise our brand and products. The lawfulness of the processing of personal data results from Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b, f GDPR
6. The data protection provisions of the third party provider Livereach can be viewed here.
Ash by D. Hardman; Grass by M. Rathwell; Tree rings by C. Ford.
All other video & images by Ted Rohn.
Video & Film:
Featuring: Karyn Avalon, Roney Lewis
Director & Editor: Drew Lint
Director of Photography: Ann Tipper
1st Assistant Camera: Justine Stevens
Sound Recordist: Brian McLachlan
Animation: Kjell Boersma
Production Assistants: Miranda Forbes, Brandon Forsyth
Colour: Benjamin Packer
Production & Colour: Markus Frost
All images ©2021, DRTJ Organic Cosmetics GmbH